In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I job interview Laura Bull. Laura is a bestselling writer and manufacturer strategist who specializes in transforming persons into aggressive and sustainable business enterprise models. Her hottest reserve is — From Particular person to Empire: A Guideline to Setting up an Genuine and Impressive Model.
Laura Bull put in 10 many years with Sony Tunes Entertainment and spearheaded artist development together with Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley, and Johnny Money.
Now she’s helping entrepreneurs learn and leverage their authentic and aggressive manufacturers. In this episode, we dive into how to establish a particular brand name, why she’s doing work to redefine the term “influencer”, and how to completely transform entrepreneurs into feasible brands.
Queries I request Laura Bull:
- [1:40] The branding of the tunes business has changed dramatically — has not it?
- [4:27] What is just one of the wackiest stories from operating with artists in the songs market that you want to share or who’s somebody that came on the scene and did not create like you imagined they should really have?
- [6:05] Could you discuss about where by we’re at today with particular branding and how influencer branding is a extremely different point?
- [8:06] What are your ideas on the plan that it is not about putting your identify on all types of stuff and men and women who do a fantastic work with influencer advertising and marketing have a stage of see about what they are hoping to complete?
- [11:40] What is the change in your view of narrative compared to storytelling?
- [13:56] Could you share a minor about your 5-section framework of an influencer — specifically if I’m a manufacturer and I want to maximize my influencer, what are the factors I need to start out imagining about undertaking very first?
- [18:02] Could you unpack your manufacturer matrix for us?
- [20:33] In which can persons locate out extra about you and your function?
Much more About Laura Bull:
Discover More About The Duct Tape Marketing and advertising Specialist Network:
Like this present? Click on on in excess of and give us a review on iTunes, remember to!
This episode of the Duct Tape Promoting Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Community.
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio spot for enterprise gurus who seek the greatest education and inspiration on how to increase a organization.
Free of charge eBook
7 Ways to Scale Your Consulting Practice With out Introducing Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing and advertising Marketing consultant Community has aided me to expand my small business by over 40% in the previous 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND