Apple company is one of the American multinational technology and AAPL stock company. This headquarter is placed in Cupertino, California. This company is one of the designing, developing, and selling consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. It is considered one of the Big Tech technology companies that are including Amazon, Google, Microsoft, and Facebook. This company is having hardware and software products that hardware is covering the smartphone, tablet computer, portable media player, the Apple Watch smartwatch, the AirPods wireless earbuds, the HomePod smart speaker, and more. Apple’s software is including macOS, iOS, iPad, watchOS, and tvOS operating systems. These online services are including the iTunes Store, the iOS App Store, Mac App Store, Apple Music, Apple TV+, iMessage, and iCloud.
Q4 Earnings Report Of Apple
- AAPL stock company will be reporting fourth-quarter fiscal 2020 results on Oct 29. The apple company is not giving any guidance. But it is giving the uncertainty around the impact of the coronavirus pandemic. However, the company will be expecting fiscal fourth-quarter iPhone sales to benefit from strong demand for iPhone SE.
- Moreover, Apple is expecting the iPad and Mac to post strong year-over-year growth. These Services are expected to benefit from the strong usage of App Store, video, Music, and cloud services. However, AppleCare is also expected to face tough year-over-year comparisons.
- These estimates for revenues are currently received at $63.72 billion and it is indicating a decline of 0.5% from the year-ago quarter’s reported.
- These earnings are currently received at 69 cents per share and unchanged over the past 30 days. It is indicating a 9.2% decline from the figure reported in the year-ago quarter.
- Apple Podcasts and Arcade gaming are having benefited the top line in fourth-quarter fiscal 2020.
- During the fiscal fourth quarter, Apple has announced two new live global radio that is offering on Apple Music. Beats 1 was created available, renamed Apple Music 1. It is also launched Two additional radio stations, Apple Music Hits, celebrating favorite songs from the ’80s, ’90s, and 2000s, and Apple Music Country. It has also spotlighting country music.
- But, Apple Pay is expected to have witnessed a surge in activity as quarantined customers that they are used digital and contactless tools to handle their financial activities.
- Notably, in June, the company has launched Apple Card Monthly Installments for more products in its U.S. stores. The program is offering 0% interest to customers buying Apple devices.
If you can check its cash flow at https://www.webull.com/cash-flow/nasdaq-aapl before investing.
Disclaimer: The analysis information is for reference only and does not constitute an investment recommendation.